Photos by L.G. Patterson
Get ready to be transported to a tropical euphoria, without ever having to leave Columbia.
One of the best parts of visiting The Roof is obviously the view, especially at sunset. And while there may still be a little chill in the air as we head into spring, I’m already preparing for summer since nothing beats the summer sunsets at The Roof.
That’s why we hand crafted a special “Sunset on Broadway” cocktail that seeks to evoke the colors of that summer sunset that’s become a staple of the amenities enjoyed at The Roof. The Malibu coconut rum mixed with pineapple and orange juice with slight hints of peach and cherry will take your palate right to the tropics, even if there’s still snow on the ground in Columbia. Here’s to summer evenings at The Roof!
Malik Cadenhead is a bartender at The Roof.
Sunset on Broadway
- 1.5 ounces Malibu
- 3/4 ounces peach schnapps
- 3/4 ounces pineapple juice
- 1/2 ounce orange juice
- 1/2 ounce Grenadine sinker
- Orange slice and cherry for garnish
- Combine all liquid ingredients in a glass, being sure to add the Grenadine last to get the sunset effect.
- Add an orange slice and cherry before serving and enjoy!