Say goodbye to 2022 and hello to 2023 in style at a variety of events in Columbia!
Some of the bigger events planned for this weekend include the Gimme Gimme Disco New Year’s Eve celebration at the Blue Note at 9 p.m. Saturday. Enjoy ABBA’s hits plus other disco songs from the 1970’s and 1980’s. Wear your favorite disco attire, grab tickets ring in the new year while experiencing a blast from the past.
There will also be live music at Rose Music Hall on Saturday, featuring Don’t Mind Dying and Barroom Billies. Doors open at 8 p.m. but the show beings at 9 p.m.
Pressed Rooftop Bar is hosting one final event on New Year’s Eve before closing the doors permanently. Doors open at 8 p.m. and the party begins at 9 p.m. with DJ Johnny, a midnight balloon drop, drink discounts and more.
If you are looking for something different, here are some of the other events going on around town for the holiday:
- New Year’s Tease Burlesque Show – The Blue Note
- New Year’s Dinner – The Blufftop
- New Year’s Jazz Bash featuring COJO – Broadway Brewery
- “The Bayside Getdown” NYE Throwback Dance Party with DJ Requiem – The Social Room
- New Year’s Eve Drag Party with Dida Ritz – Nclusion Plus
- New Year’s w/ Munch & Skoobs – Dive Bar
- New Year’s Even Live Music ft. Don’t Mind Dying & Barroom Billies – Rose Music Hall
- New Year’s Celebration – Room 38
- The Roaring 20s: NYE Celebration – Arch and Column
- New Year’s Eve Party – Dogmaster Distillery
For more information on some of these events, click here.