Best of Columbia 2016 Voting Is Underway!
Please read this information before completing the ballot:
- You may complete the ballot once during the preliminary nomination period, Nov. 1, 2015 - Jan. 7, 2016.
- You may vote once more during the final voting period, Jan. 11-Jan. 31, 2016.
- During the preliminary nomination period, you may vote for nominees who already appear on the ballot or you may add your own nominations.
- All nominations must be approved by Inside Columbia staff before appearing on the ballot (usually by the next business day).
- On Jan. 11, the final ballot will be released and will include the Top 10 nominees in each category. No new nominations will be accepted during the final round.
- User-submitted nominations will appear more quickly on the ballot if they are spelled correctly and if the first letter of each word is capitalized. Nominees that are misspelled or written in all caps or all lower case must be corrected in the system before they can be approved.
- Study the ballot before suggesting a new nomination to make sure your nominee does not already appear on the ballot in that category.
- National chains will be disqualified from the ballot.
- Inappropriate language on the ballot or other abuses may results in users being blocked from participation in this and future Inside Columbia contests and promotions.
- The final results will be published in the April 2016 issue of Inside Columbia magazine.
Best of Columbia 2016 is sponsored by The Callaway Bank. The 2016 Best of Columbia ballot is sponsored by Macadoodles.